Preparation Time: 60-65 Minutes
Serves: Up To 12 People
Nutrition (Per Serving):Calories: 240
Fat: 5 g
Protein: 30 g
Carbohydrates: 16 g
Sodium: 750 mg
Cholesterol: 70 mg
What You’ll Need:
- 3 Pounds of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Can (10.75 Ounces) of Whole Milk
- 1 Can (10.75 Ounces) of Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Can (10.75 Ounces) of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Package (6 Ounces) of Seasoned Cornbread Stuffing Mix
- 1 ½ Cups of Chicken Broth
- Get your oven ready for cooking later by setting it to 350 degrees (175 celsius) while we get our chicken ready. Once that’s set Take out a saucepan and add a short layer of water, throwing in a couple of pinches of salt. We’ll then put the boneless and skinless chicken breast into the sauce pan, placing it on the stovetop.
- It should take around 30 minutes for the chicken to be ready, and you’ll know when the juices are clear and you can’t see any pink. Once you’re finished, take the chicken out and prepare a cutting board, as we’re going to make good use of it! Also, don’t pour the contents of the saucepan out just yet!
- Cut all of your chicken that you’ve just cooked into very small pieces (think smaller than a chicken nugget). We’ll then add all of these chicken pieces into a 9×13 inch baking dish, spreading them out evenly.
- After the chicken has been placed, we’ll get a separate bowl so that we can mix together one can of cream of celery soup and one can of cream of chicken soup. You can throw out one of the cans, but use the other one to pour in your milk, filling up the entire can. After you’ve measured that out, pour the milk into the bowl that has your soups.
- Feel free to whisk it around a little bit so that it’s mixed all the way through. Once it’s mixed to your pleasure, pour it onto the chicken that’s sitting in the baking pan. You can use the same bowl for the next step, but it’s probably better to use a new smaller one.
- In that bowl, combine both your package of seasoned cornbread stuffing and 1 ½ cups of chicken broth. Mix those two ingredients together and then evenly spread the mixture on top of your casserole. We now have everything we need to start cooking!
- If you want to make sure that the dish is cooked evenly and to ensure that there’s no mess in the oven, cover your dish with aluminum foil. Place the dish into the oven, and let it cook for 45 minutes. Once it’s finished, take the dish out of the oven and allow it to cool and settle for up to 10 minutes.
- Now you’re ready to enjoy your delicious chicken dressing casserole! Thankfully, we gave you the recipe so that there’s enough for up to 12 people. This should be enough to keep everyone satisfied!